- Enjoy a traditional Full English breakfast, Continental buffet, kippers, porridge and much more in our restaurant. Perfect for a mid-week breakfast meeting or lazy Saturday morning.
- Coffee and tea are served all day.
- The bar offers a choice of local real ales, ciders and lagers with an extensive wine list, and speciality coffees and teas. Lighter options such as sandwiches and small plates are available on weekday afternoons.
- The Chequers Inn restaurant is full of light and style. You can enjoy the same delicious menu served throughout The Chequers Inn, only with a more formal Brasserie-style setting, and table service. For parties of over 30 guests, you can book our function room for a private event.
- We serve a traditional Sunday roast lunch in both our restaurant and bar. Served from noon until 8pm.
Our traditional afternoon tea features a selection of finger sandwiches, warm scones with clotted cream and jam, and a plate of miniature desserts, served on a three-tiered platter. We have a wide selection of teas available, and also offer a Champagne Afternoon Tea Service.